Users’ privacy is particularly important for GLASS LAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ . For this reason, we guarantee the Users of the Website www.glassland.pl high standards of privacy protection. As a data controller, GLASS LAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ cares about the security of data provided by Users.
The purpose of the Controller is also to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, especially considering the provisions on the protection of personal data set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”). Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of the Website Users, in this document the Controller informs about the legal grounds for processing personal data provided by the Users in connection with their use of the Website www.glassland.pl (“Website”), methods of collecting, processing and protection of personal data, as well as the Users’ rights.
The User is every natural person to whom the data pertains and who uses the website www.glassland.pl or electronic services available through the Website.
The controller of personal data provided by the User on the Website www.glassland.pl is GLASS LAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Gliwicka 204, 40-860 Katowice, VAT ID 6342772393, (“Controller”).
I. USER’S CONSENT
The personal data of the Website User is processed by the Controller based on his consent, and in some cases described in this document, within the Controller’s legitimate interest. The user has the right to withdraw the previously given consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE CONTROLLER
1. The method of obtaining personal data
The Controller obtains personal data via the Website, directly from the User who fills out the contact form available on the Website and sends it to the Controller.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary
2. Types of personal data processed
The Controller collects the following personal data about the User via the Website:
1. Name and surname;
2. E-mail address;
3. Phone number;
4. Content of the message;
5. Company name.
III. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The manner in which the Controller processes data relating to the User depends on the way the User uses the Website and the functionalities available on it. The Controller processes the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
1. Communication with the User.
The Controller uses the User’s personal data to communicate with him in a personalized manner. The information communicated to the User relates to the offered products or services, the security of personal data, network updates, reminders, but also suggested offers of the Controller or its partners. Communication with the User also concerns the User’s service. Personal data is used to help the User, solve technical problems and respond to their complaints.
2. Presenting commercial offers to the User by electronic means.
The purpose of using the User’s personal data provided by them via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Controller as part of his business, in particular, presenting commercial offers to the User electronically.
3. Presenting commercial offers to the User by phone.
The purpose of using the User’s personal data provided by them via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Controller as part of his business, in particular by presenting commercial offers to the User by phone.
4. Sending information to the User in the Controller’s newsletter via e-mail.
The purpose of the Controller’s use of the User’s personal data provided in the subscriber’s registration form available on the Website is to inform the User by email about new products, services, special offers, or events of the Controller or its partners.
The Controller may process the User’s personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
5. in order to conclude and fulfil a potential contract between the User and the Controller and serve the User as an Controller’s customer in accordance with art. 6 item 1 b) GDPR;
6. for financial settlements with the User who is the Controller’s customer for the execution of a potential contract concluded between the parties, as well as a possible pursuit of claims from the User being a customer as part of the Controller’s legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 item 1 f) GDPR and fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligations towards tax authorities based on separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 item 1 c) GDPR;
7. in order to perform the Controller’s marketing activities within the Controller’s legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 item 1 f) GDPR, as well as according to statements of intent concerning marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents granted in the scope of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or contact by phone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that took place based on the consent prior to its withdrawal;
8. in order to fulfil the legal obligations of the Controller towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 item 1 c) GDPR.
IV. SHARING PERSONAL DATA
The User’s personal data is or can be shared with the following categories of recipients:
1. external sales companies,
V. USER RIGHTS
1. User rights
At every stage of processing their data, the User has a number of rights allowing them to access their data, verify the correctness of the data processing, correct them, object to their processing, request deletion of the data, limit their processing or transfer them.
If the User wants to use their rights as a data subject, they may contact the Controller using the following contact details: GLASS LAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Gliwicka 204, 40-860 Katowice, email@example.com.
2. Right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
The User whose personal data is processed by the Controller has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the matters of protection of personal data (the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection).
1. The Controller informs that when using the Website, short text information called cookies is saved on the User’s end device. Cookies contain such IT data as: the IP address of the User, the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the User’s end device, recording of parameters and statistics, and a unique number. Cookies are sent to the Website server via a web browser installed on the User’s end device.
Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
a. maintain the technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User’s end device;
b. optimize the User’s use of the pages of the Website and adjust the way they are displayed on the User’s end device;
c. ensure secure use of the Website;
d. collect statistics of visits to the pages of the Website supporting the improvement of their structure and content;
e. display on the User’s end device advertising content optimally suited to their preferences.
The Website uses two types of cookies: session and permanent cookies. Session cookies are files that are automatically removed from the Website User’s end device after logging out of the Website, leaving the Website pages, or closing the Internet browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User. Persistent cookies are saved on the User’s device only with their consent.
The controller informs that:
The cookies installed on the Website User’s end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Controller.
Cookies can be considered as personal data only in conjunction with other identifying data, made available to the Controller by the User during the use of the Website.
Only the Controller provides access to the cookies processed by the Website server.
If the User does not agree to saving and receiving information in cookies, they may change the rules on cookies using the settings of their browser.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Ensuring personal data security
The Controller takes appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User’s personal data. The safe use of the Website is ensured by systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to undesirable persons. In addition, the systems and processes used by the Controller are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Controller is stored on computer systems, access to which is strictly limited.
Storage of personal data
The period of storage of the User’s personal data depends on the purposes of data processing by the Controller.
The Controller stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e.:
- for the period of conducting business by the Controller.
In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period has elapsed, the data may be processed only for the purpose of pursuing claims connected to the relationships between the parties until the final settlement of these claims by law.
Optional contact by post at: Gliwicka 204, 40-860 Katowice.