The Mule 300 device is used for unloading, rotating, and transporting large glass plates. It has a lifting capacity of 300 kg and can be operated by a single person. Its construction allows you to transport and rotate glass plates 4400 mm long. Adjustable, rotating arms with vacuum cups mounted on them allow you to safely rotate a glass plate even by 360°.
The glass carrier Mule 300 is a perfect solution for companies that do not have an overhead crane or other cranes. When it is impossible to use a crane on a construction site, you can easily use the Mule.
Using this device guarantees:
- increasing work efficiency
- decreasing the number of workers handling transport
- eliminating a lot of problems connected to workers’ safety
- a possibility of transporting large glass plates without using an overhead crane or any other crane
- decreasing the risk of damage to edges while rotating
- safe loading, unloading, and transport even on a rough terrain